After 50 years, the muscles of the knees, legs and hands become weak. Exercise is essential for their strength. knee, leg and arm exercises
As they age, most people spend more of their time at home. They are not able to be as physically active as they used to be. Because of this, they have to face many types of physical problems. The most common of these are knee, leg and hand pain problems.
Most of the women are troubled by these problems after the age of 50. The reason for this can be a lack of calcium in the body and lack of physical activity. In such a situation, along with eating calcium-rich foods, it is also very important to be physically active. For this, you can do some easy exercises daily. With this you will also be physically active and you will get a lot of relief in your pain. By doing regular exercise, even after the age of 50, the muscles of women will become strong, the body will be flexible and the resistance will also increase. Learn some easy exercises for knees, legs and hands from Yobics Workout's fitness trainer Dr. Kavita Nalwa-
Exercise for Knee
Knee pain is a common problem in old age. Although women start complaining of knee pain only after the age of 40, but after the age of 50, they have to face it. But if some exercises are done daily, then the knees can be made strong.
1. Hamstring Stretching
Stretching the hamstrings is a great exercise. It helps in making the body flexible. Hamstring stretching is a very good exercise for women above 50 years of age. If the hamstrings are stretched regularly, it strengthens the knees as well as the legs. This is a good exercise to strengthen the hamstrings.
- To do this exercise, first lay an exercise mat.
- Lie straight on your back on this.
- During this, your hands should also be absolutely straight.
- After this, bend your left leg from the knee and stretch it with the help of right hand.
- Do this with the right leg as well.
- You can repeat this process 5-8 times.
- By doing this, there is a lot of relief in the pain of legs and knees.
2. Pilate Exercises
Older women can also do this exercise easily. It doesn't even require any special equipment. Raising it will give a lot of relief in your legs, knee pain. You will only need one pillow for this.
- To do this exercise, first of all, lie down on your back on the exercise mat.
- Now keep a pillow between your right legs.
- With the help of both the params, shrink the pillow. During this, use only params.
- While doing this, you should feel a stretch in your legs.
- You can do 4-5 sets of this exercise daily.
- This will give relief from your knee pain. Along with this, the muscles and bones of the knees will also be strong.
3. Leg Fold Exercise
Leg fold exercise is a great exercise for the knees as well as the legs. If you do this exercise daily, then the muscles of your entire legs will become strong. Along with this, there will also be relief in the pain caused by increasing age.
- To do this exercise, first of all lie down on your stomach.
- Bend your left foot. Try to hold this leg with the left hand.
- After that try to bring its Thai up.
- You can also move your shoulders upwards.
- After that slowly come back to normal state.
- Then do the same with the right leg.
After the age of 50, most women complain of pain in the legs. The main reason for this is physical activity, lack of exercise. If the movement of the legs continues, then the pain in the legs does not happen quickly. But if there is a lack of physical activity, then it is natural to feel pain in the legs. So if you stay at home and do not do much movement of the legs, then do some exercise daily. This will give you a lot of relief in your pain.