Today’s note comes from the desk of the CEO
As the founder of a wellness company, it’s pretty easy for me to go down the rabbit hole of attempts at bio-hacking and a willingness to try anything at least once (I skipped the vaginal steaming trend though for obvious reasons – that much heat won’t serve your vaginal microbiome very well).
Presented without too much comment, are some of the Wellness Finds you can stumble upon in my house:
- A bedroom converted into a wellness sanctuary with
- A 1-person infrared sauna
- An infrared bag that I no longer use (lol)
- Gym flooring from Amazon I pieced together
- A weird machine that makes soothing shapes in the sand that someone sent to me and is still in the box
- A closet stocked with every Love Wellness product you can find. I counted and I believe I have 12 bottles of Good Girl Probiotics stashed away in there. If you ever need a free sample, you know where to go.
- A facial steamer for extractions because I got tired of going to the spa
- A facial microdermabrasion tool for the above reason
- No fewer than 3 blenders (I have a Vitamix, a Ninja, and another brand I can’t remember)
- Organic Chlorella Tablets for heavy metal and mold detox (they smell like fish food)
- No crystals – I think someone gave me a crystal that was purposefully cursed with bad luck a few years ago so I tossed it and all the others I had laying around the house.
If I came to your house what wellness finds could I discover?
More to come,