PREP: 30 minutes
COOK TIME: 10-15 minutes
If you watch me cook on my social media channels, you know my Raw Veggie Chop Salad. It is so good, so filling, and easy to make in big batches. I like to chop all my veggies for the week on Sunday, which means I get to have this delicious salad for the rest of the week. It comes together quickly once everything is prepared, and it’s a great way to get a huge amount of fiber, fat, and protein in a single meal. It even includes my favorite: gluten-free chicken nuggets chopped into bite-sized pieces.
- 12 ounces organic broccoli, chopped into bite sized pieces (about 2-3 ounces per salad)
- 3 large organic peppers, chopped (about 1 ounce per salad)
- Bunch of organic radish, chopped (about 12 radishes)
- 6 medium organic carrots, chopped
- 6 mini organic cucumbers quartered lengthwise and chopped
- 1 bunch of organic green onions, chopped (about 1/2 cup but only for a sprinkle)
- Handful of organic lettuce
- 1/2 avocado (per salad)
- 4-6 gluten free chicken nuggets (or protein of your choice)
- Handful of roasted sunflower seeds
- 2 tablespoons Ranch Replacement Dressing
- Chop all the vegetables into bite-sized pieces and store in individual airtight containers.
- Heat up the air fryer or oven and cook the gluten-free chicken nuggets for 10-15 minutes until brown. If you want a protein other than my beloved nuggets, go for it! Once cooked, chop into bite sized pieces.
- To make one salad, take handful of the broccoli, a handful of lettuce, a few tablespoons of peppers, radishes, carrots, cucumbers, and green onions and combine in a large bowl.
- Add the nuggets to the veggies along with half an avocado and the sunflower seeds, and toss the 2 tablespoons of Ranch Replacement Dressing.