If, your hair also looks very dry and frizzy, then some home remedies that Indian women have been trying for a long time can come in handy. (Home Remedies For Dry Hair)
Home Remedies For Dry Hair: In order to keep the hair healthy and clean and enhance its beauty, where people use regular shampoo and conditioner. At the same time, people also have a lot of emphasis on going to the salon and taking treatments and services. But, even after using expensive products, many people's hair becomes very dry. This dryness of hair causes problems like premature graying of hair, hair fall and hair loss. If, in every season, your hair also looks dry and frizzy like this, then some home remedies that Indian women have been trying for a long time can come in handy. Read here some home remedies for dry and weak hair.
How to do head massage
Massaging the oil in the hair improves their texture and increases the strength of the hair. But, in winters make a small change while massaging the hair and scalp with oil. Coconut oil or mustard oil are better for massage in cold weather. Before massaging your hair, warm the oil a little and massage it well into the hair roots. Apply it on the hair from root to tip and leave it on for 2-3 hours. Then, wash it off with a mild shampoo and plain water. (Hair Care Tips For Extreme Dry Hair)
Banana Hair Mask
Ripe banana hair mask proves to be very effective to reduce hair dryness. According to the season and need, the banana is mashed and mixed with honey, curd or olive oil. Read here how to make banana hair pack easily at home-
- Take half a cup of curd (can be increased according to the length of the hair)
- Now, take a medium sized ripe banana and make a paste and add it to the curd. Whisk it well so that the curd and banana mix and form a creamy paste.
- Now, apply this paste on the hair and scalp.
- Keep this mask on the hair for 1 hour. Then, shampoo.
- After applying the hair mask, do not use blow dry and let the hair dry naturally.